The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
in a way tailored to your individual needs and preferences, to personalise the content of web pages and optimise their use. At any time, you can modify the settings for storing and accessing cookies using your browser or your terminal equipment settings. If you agree to the storing of information contained in cookies, click Close (X). If you do not agree - change the settings of your browser. Hide
You can find more information here.
SALES AND CUSTOMER RELATIONS - RULES AND REGULATIONS
Table of contents:
Solar Loyalty Programme and Gift Card
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The general provisions provide basic information regarding dates, nomenclature, definitions and terms used in all Solar sales channels, i.e. retail and online sales.
This document (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations"), together with the documents to which it refers, sets out the conditions for the purchase of products offered by Solar Company SA in Retail Stores and E-Store as well as the manner of using the portal www.solar.com.pl.
The terms used in these Regulations have the following meaning:
where the users can purchase products offered by Solar via the Internet;
Retail Store - a retail store being a Solar company store offering the first collection or an outlet collection, or a Solar franchise store located in Poland at a shopping centre, or any other place where the sale of Solar products is offered;
Outlet Store – a retail store offering an outlet collection (sold in successive seasons at a reduced price) and marked as the Outlet Store at https://www.solar.com.pl/sklepy;
Client - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality having the capacity to perform legal acts that, under the terms of these Regulations, registers in the Online Store or provides the user data at the time of purchase as a guest, or makes purchases directly in Retail Stores, or makes purchases in Retail Stores with delivery completed by the Online Store;
User/Participant - within the meaning of these Regulations, it is a natural person using Solar services who is at least 18;
Business Days - all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
Calendar Days - all days of the week from Monday to Sunday (working days and non-working days);
Delivery Time - the time when Solar assembles the order and makes it ready to be sent by mail, courier or personal transport to the address specified by the Client;
Full Price - the first price of a given product after it has been placed for sale;
Newsletter - electronic offer information issued periodically by Solar providing, among others, information about the offer of the Online Store, Retail Stores and any promotions;
Online Store Database - a database containing data on individual transactions carried out and the products that are offered in the Online Store. The database also stores data of Clients using the Online Store, needed to complete the orders placed by the Clients;
Cart - an element of the Online Store, where the Client specifies the order details, such as the number of products, etc.;
Product page - a page in the Online Store showing information about the product;
Organizer - the company Solar Company SA with its registered office at ul. Torowa 11.
These Regulations define the terms for concluding contracts for the sale of goods in Retail Stores and the terms and conditions for completing orders placed in the Solar Online Store submitted from 03.02.2020, as well as the terms for concluding contracts for the sale of the Solar products that, at the time of placing the order, are not available in the current sales in Retail Store where the Client placed a given order. The Regulations that apply to orders placed until 02.02.2020 are available here (click).
The Solar Online Store operating at https://www.solar.com.pl forms an ICT platform for sales conducted by Solar Company SA, ul. Torowa 11, 61-315 Poznań. It is entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda, 8th Commercial Division - the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000385070, share capital of PLN 30,000,000.00 fully paid up, with Tax Identification No. (NIP): 779-10-19-139, hereinafter called "Solar".
These Regulations also set the conditions for participation in the Solar Loyalty Programme, ran in Poland, and the principles of operation of a mobile application for the Loyalty Programme.
The Solar Loyalty Programme is organized and administered by Solar Company SA. The Organizer reserves the right to change or terminate the Solar Loyalty Programme at any time after 30 days from the date of publishing such information in the Solar stores and on the website www.solar.com.pl. Details are available in Section V of these Regulations.
Prices of products shown in the Online Store are valid only when ordering through the Internet at https://www.solar.com.pl. When making purchases in the Retail Store, the prices are valid for the products sold directly in the Retail Store.
The sale-off of goods forms a marketing activities tool undertaken by Solar Company SA and it lasts until the end of the sales season. The sale-off involves the sale of products at prices lower than those previously applicable. The prices of individual products covered by the sell-off are placed next to the goods.
Current promotions and weekend promotions for the goods available at the Solar Retail Stores, Franchise Stores located in Poland and the Solar Online Store form a marketing activities tool undertaken by Solar Company SA. The Client will be informed about the details of each promotion via the appropriate sales channel, the newsletter (if he/she signed up) and/or through information on www.solar.com.pl and/or directly in Retail Store.
All names of products offered for sale by Solar in Retail Stores and the Online Store are used for identification purposes and may be reserved and protected under the provisions of the Industrial Property Act (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 776 as amended).
In the event of any change to the Regulations, the orders placed before the date of the change will be completed based on the rules applicable before the change.
Any matters not regulated herein will be governed by common law, especially the Polish Civil Code and the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 134, as amended).
These Regulations can be changed, whereas these changes will not apply to the provisions of the Regulations approved by the User in connection with orders already placed.
No rights under these Regulations can be transferred by the User to third parties.
These Regulations are in force from the moment of their announcement.
II. PERSONAL DATA
The Client/User agrees to the processing of his/her personal data by the Organizer and the entities running the Solar Franchise Stores. In addition, the Client/User may consent to the processing of his/her personal data by the Organizer for marketing purposes.
All personal data are processed in line with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The Client may change his/her personal data provided for the Loyalty Programme by completing and returning to the Organizer a Personal Data Change Form available in Retail Stores with the current collection and Franchise Stores located in Poland or at www.solar.com.pl in the "Loyalty Programme" tab. The Organizer will introduce the changed personal data within 7 working days from receiving the Form.
III. RETAIL STORES
This Section presents the rules on replacing, returning and ordering goods in all Retail Stores.
§ 1. The goods purchased in Solar Retail Stores, except for the Online Store, may be replaced or returned:
1. Based on these Regulations, the Client has the right to replace or return goods within 14 calendar days, counted from the next day after purchase. To replace or return the product, the Client must show proof of purchase. The current list of stores is available at https://www.solar.com.pl/sklepy.
2. The goods can be replaced or returned provided that they:
- do not show any signs of use, i.e. the goods must be in the same condition as at the time of purchase,
- are not damaged or soiled in any way, and do not show any signs of use,
- have originally attached all the fixed labelling tags and any other marking. Marking and labels may not show any signs of use or be re-attached to the product.
3. If the Client does not meet the above requirements or the Client requests the goods to be returned or replaced after the deadline specified in point 1, Solar will refuse to accept such goods.
4. In Outlet Stores, the Client may only replace products purchased in Outlet Stores.
5. In the case of returning the goods, the Client will receive the Solar Gift Card corresponding to the value of the items returned or the refunded sum will be transferred to the Solar Loyalty Card on the principles presented in Section V of the Regulations.
6. The funds from the refund are valid indefinitely.
7. The refunded sums, collected on the Solar Gift Card or Solar Loyalty Card can be redeemed in all Retail Stores.
§ 2. Courier shipment and ordering goods
1. Ordering goods from one Retail Store to be delivered to another Retail Store, at the Client's request, is possible after the Client pays PLN 12 as a courier fee during his/her visit to Retail Store. The courier fee is confirmed with a fiscal receipt and it represents the costs for the delivery of goods by courier. The Client is entitled to a refund of the fee paid under the following conditions:
- The order concerns goods at the regular price, not covered by the promotion or cut-prices,
- The Client collected or tried on the product delivered to Retail Store within its booking period at the store (up to 3 days),
- The Client presented to a store employee a receipt documenting the payment of a courier fee.
2. The courier fee is not refundable in case of goods covered by cut-price/promotion or purchased in Outlet Store.
3. There is no possibility of shipping the product from Outlet Store to Retail Store with a current collection if the product is only available in Outlet Stores.
4. A one-time payment of the courier fee entitles the Client to order delivery of up to 3 items between the individual Retail Stores.
§ 3. Booking delivered goods
1. A store employee will inform the Client about the delivery of goods to Retail Store by phone, including text message sent to the phone number left by the Client at the time of ordering the goods.
2. The delivered goods are reserved for the Client in a given Retail Store for the period of:
- 3 days (from the date of informing the Client), if the order was placed for the goods at full price,
- 2 days (from the date of informing the Client), if the order was placed for the goods at cut-price or subject to the promotion.
§ 4. Complaints
1. Complaints must be submitted in person during the opening hours of the selected Retail Store. List of Retail Stores is available here.
2. When submitting a complaint, the Client must present the claimed product with proof of purchase.
3. Solar will consider the complaint within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date it was submitted.
This Section presents the rules for ordering and returning products from the Online Store and the manner of their delivery.
§ 1. Purchasing in E-Store
1. The Client can place orders twenty-four hours a day, every day of the week, through the website https://www.solar.com.pl, by selecting the product of interest, its size, colour, quantity, as well as the manner and form of payment for the order.
2. The purchase in the Online Store is possible:
- After registration,
- As a one-time purchase, without having to register (guest purchase),
- At Retail Store, excluding Outlet Store, the Client can order a product that is not available in a given Solar Store but is available in the Online Store. The Client may obtain information about the availability of the product from the Retail Store staff.
3. In order to register in the Online Store, the Client must choose the "Login" tab and then the "Create an account" tab at https://www.solar.com.pl. Next, the Client must fill in the registration form with the following information: full name or business name, e-mail address, phone number and password. Then, the Client must go to "My Account" tab to specify the Client's address, shipping address and, optionally, the date of birth. Entering the address is necessary for the execution of orders placed by the Client in the Online Store. In the event the Client participates in the Solar Loyalty Programme, the Client must provide the same e-mail address, which is necessary to award points for transactions in line with the Solar Loyalty Programme (see Section V of these Regulations). One account in the Online Store can only be associated with one Solar Loyalty Card.
4. An essential assumption for the registration and purchases is that the Client read and accepted these Regulations, and consented to the processing of his/her personal data by Solar necessary to complete orders placed in the Online Store.
5. In the event the purchase is made without registering, after adding selected products to the Cart at https://www.solar.com.pl and approving the Cart by clicking the "Go to checkout" button, the Client must choose the option "Buy as a guest". In further steps, to complete the order, the Client must enter his/her address, email address, telephone number, and accept these Regulations.
6. The procedure for ordering ends after pressing the "Order and pay" button. This action means placing the order and concluding a contract with Solar for the sale of products covered by the contract. Solar will then send a message to the e-mail address specified by the Client confirming the acceptance of the order for execution and containing all the essential elements of the order.
7. In the case of orders placed in Retail Store, the Client fills in an order form on a mobile device provided by the store employee who completes the details of the ordered goods. Familiarising the Client with the Regulations and their acceptance forms an element of the ordering procedure, which the Client confirms by checking the appropriate box on the order form. Failure to accept the Regulations by the Client prevents the order from being completed. While placing the order, the Client is free to provide his/her personal data indicated in the address form, marked as required, but they are necessary to place and execute the order. The Client must provide the following information in the address form:
Full name or business name, delivery address (for orders with shipping address indicated by the Client); the Client's e-mail address and/or phone number. These data are necessary to place the order.
9. The procedure of placing the order in Retail Store ends with printing a receipt and order confirmation with the order number, the order date, information about goods covered by the order, quantity, method and place of delivery, the unit price and total value of the order. This action means placing the order and concluding a contract with Solar for the sale of products covered by the contract. By providing the mobile number, the Client will receive a text message notification with information on the scheduled delivery date, with the possibility of redirecting it (in case of dispatch to the address specified by the Client).
§ 2. Methods of payment
1. Payments for ordered products can be made:
- In cash for orders paid for upon delivery - via the shipping company or other entity providing shipping if the value of such an order does not exceed PLN 3,000,
- With a credit card,
- With a high-speed internet transfer - electronic payments, such as Dotpay,
- Via wire transfer to the bank account,
- With deferred payment (such as PayPo),
- In the case of ordering products from E-Store during a visit in the Retail Store with a current collection, the Client can make a payment with cash, debit card or sums deposited on the Solar Gift Card and/or Solar Loyalty Card.
- In the case of orders with payment upon delivery in the Retail Store, the Client can make a payment with cash, debit card or sums deposited on the Solar Gift Card and/or Solar Loyalty Card. The goods will be released to the Client upon payment.
2. If the Solar bank account has not been credited with the payment due within 2 working days from the date of approval of the order, the contract between the Client and the Seller (Solar) is terminated.
§ 3. Combining orders
1. Combining several orders is possible if the Client chooses the option of payment: prepayment - wire transfer to the bank account.
2. If the Client wishes to combine several orders, the Client makes a deposit by bank transfer in the amount equivalent to the sum of all products ordered plus one transport cost. The bank transfer must provide individual order numbers that are to be completed together.
§ 4. Execution and delivery of orders
1. Delivery of ordered products takes place via a shipping company exclusively on Polish territory. Current pricing and delivery times are available on the Online Store at https://www.solar.com.pl/deliveries/.
2. In the case of placing and/or receiving orders for delivery during a visit to the Solar Retail Store, the Client does not bear the costs of delivery. The Client will be notified about the delivery date via text message (SMS) and/or e-mail, according to data provided by the Client in the order form. The delivery takes place on weekdays, within 5 working days of placing the order and/or confirming the payment for the purchased goods.
3. The goods ordered in the Retail Store can be collected after the Client presents the order number and provides his/her name or order number and the last 3 digits of the phone number given when placing the order in the Retail Store. The ordered goods, supplied to the Retail Store selected by the Client in the order, are available for collection for 7 calendar days from the date the Client is notified to collect the ordered goods. The Client can collect the ordered goods in the Retail Store specified in the order during its opening hours. The list of Retail Stores and their opening hours is available at www.solar.com.pl/sklepy. If the Client does not collect the ordered goods within the above timeframe, the Retail Store staff will send the ordered goods back to the E-Store.
4. If Solar may not complete the order because of the unavailability of the ordered product, then as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days from the date the Client submitted the order, Solar will notify the Client of this fact and, if it received payment, Solar will return the entire amount to the Client.
5. The Customer agrees to the issuance of an electronic invoice by the Seller. This invoice will be sent to the Customer to the e-mail address provided during registration or placing an order.
§ 5. Complaints
Any complaints should be submitted:
1) To the address: Solar Company SA, ul. Torowa 11, 61- 315 Poznań
2) In-person at the selected Retail Store, Franchise Store, in Poland. The list of Retail Stores is available here (link).
3. Solar will consider the complaint within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date it was submitted.
§ 6. The right of withdrawal
1. The Client has the right to withdraw from the sale contract in line with § 1 of the Regulations within 14 calendar days without giving any reason.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract runs from the date when the Client or a third party designated by the Client, other than the carrier, came into possession of the supplied items. To keep the withdrawal deadline, it is enough for the Client to send information on exercising the right of withdrawal before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Client must return the product immediately, but not later than within 14 days of the date when the Client withdrew from the contract to the following address: Solar Company SA, ul. Torowa 11, 61-315 Poznań with the note "E-Store return" (Solar does not accept cash on delivery, this type of shipment will be returned to the Sender).
The Client may also personally return the goods purchased in the E-Store to the Retail Stores with the current collection, and in such a case the Client does not bear the cost of returning the goods.
4. In case the Client withdraws from the sales contract concluded with Solar, Solar will return to the Client all payments received, including the delivery costs of the product (except for the additional costs resulting from the Client choosing a delivery method other than the least expensive, offered as the usual manner of delivering products), not later than 14 days from the date when Solar was informed of the decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. Payments will be refunded to the bank account specified by the Client in the withdrawal form, except for payments made using the funds stored on the Loyalty Card or Gift Card, where the refund will be made in the same form in which the funds were used by the Client during the original transaction with the above-mentioned cards. In each case, the Client does not incur any charges in connection with the transfer of receivables to his/her account. Payment may be withheld until the Client receives the product or provides the proof of sending the product back. If the Client received the products as a result of the sale contract from which the Client withdraws, the Client will bear only the direct costs of their return. The Client is responsible for the reduction in product value resulting from using the product in a different way than was necessary in view of its nature, characteristics and functioning.
5. A sample withdrawal form is available (this form must be completed and returned in case the Client wishes to withdraw from the contract).
§ 7. Miscellaneous
1. Solar reserves the right to discontinue its services by blocking the Client's Account if the Client flagrantly or persistently:
- Performs actions that may hinder or destabilize the operation of the Online Store,
- Takes action contrary to the Regulations,
- Fails to pay or collect orders submitted on time under the provisions of the Regulations,
- In case the Client has taken actions that are not contrary to the Regulations, but are considered undesirable by Solar, Solar will notify the Client of this fact via e-mail, requesting the Client to immediately cease such actions,
- The Client will be informed about the blockade by email on the day it is imposed,
- The Client's Account will be released by Solar based on explanations submitted by the Client to the e-mail address: email@example.com, if they are recognized by the Solar as justified,
- Renewing the services by unlocking the Client's Account is subject to the decision of Solar.
3. In case of any questions regarding the orders completed under these Regulations, please contact the E-Store helpline: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 61 871 69 85 or Customer Service Department: email@example.com, tel. 61 871 69 95
V. SOLAR LOYALTY PROGRAMME AND GIFT CARD
This Section informs the Client about the principles and benefits of the Solar Loyalty Programme and the privileges and use of the Solar Gift Card.
§ 1. The rules of the Solar Loyalty Programme
The Solar Loyalty Programme is aimed at individuals who are 18 years of age.
To join the Programme, the Client fills out a form to join the Solar Loyalty Programme, available in Retail Stores, except for Outlet Stores.
In the Loyalty Programme Form, the Client must provide his/her full name and at least one element of contact details: address, phone number or email address. Submitting the completed and signed Loyalty Programme Form means the Client acknowledges these Regulations and consents to the processing of his/her personal data for participation in the Programme.
The participation in the Programme is confirmed with the Solar Loyalty Card. Each Card has a unique nine-digit number and is the property of the individual User. Solar Loyalty Card is valid in Poland only.
Loyalty Card Programme participants may get the right to:
- Receive a discount voucher provided for in § 1.10,
- Send the goods free of charge from one Retail Store to another Retail Store with purchases registered on the Solar Card Loyalty of at least PLN 2,000 in the current or previous season,
- Free, selected tailoring services including:
free shortening/lengthening of dress purchased at full price from PLN 499,
free shortening/lengthening of skirt purchased at full price from PLN 299,
free shortening of trousers purchased at full price,
- Receive birthday vouchers - provided that a date of birth is given in the Loyalty Programme Form and purchases of a certain volume are made in the calendar year preceding the date of birth:
from 3,000 to 6,999 points - voucher of PLN 100
from 7,000 to 9,999 points - voucher of PLN 150
at least 10,000 points - voucher of PLN 200
Birthday voucher is awarded on the Client's birthday and is valid for 31 days.
- Receive the newsletter.
The Programme Participant can accumulate points that are registered on the Solar Loyalty account. The points are obtained for the purchase of goods at regular price, in Retail Stores and the Online Store, except for Outlet Stores. The points collected will allow receiving a discount voucher provided for in § 1.10.
If the Client does not carry the Solar Loyalty Card, the points can be added after confirming personal data of the Programme Participant (with a minimum of 3 elements of the Client's data - first name, surname, date of birth and/or contact details).
The Client receives 1 point for each PLN 1 spent. The points may not be exchanged for cash. The points are valid for 6 months from the date of receipt, and then lapse without the chance to be restored.
The points for purchases in the Online Store will be activated 25 calendar days from the date the order is delivered to the Client. For goods returned under the right to withdraw in the Solar Online Store, the points will not be granted.
To collected points do not cover:
- Purchases paid for with funds obtained for the return of goods,
- The purchase of the Gift Card - the User of the Solar Loyalty Programme receives points on Loyalty Cards at the moment of using the Gift Card.
To obtain a Discount Voucher with a value of PLN 100, the Client must collect at least 1,000 points at one purchase (1 receipt) or 1,500 points at several subsequent purchases made within 6 months from the date of first purchase (various receipts).
Receiving a Discount Voucher of 100 PLN (for purchases specified in point 10) resets the points on the Solar Loyalty Card for which the Discount Voucher was granted.
The Discount Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of its receipt, and may be used for subsequent purchases in the Retail Stores. It is not possible to use a Discount Voucher in Outlet Stores.
The Client must show his/her Solar Loyalty Card when redeeming the Discount Voucher or any refund sums.
The Client will not receive any points on his/her Solar Loyalty Card for redeeming the Discount Voucher.
It is possible to redeem more than one Discount Voucher when making purchases.
The Discount Voucher may not be exchanged for cash. No change is given on the value of the Discount Voucher.
The Discount Voucher is redeemed during the Client's purchase of selected products when Solar grants a discount on these products in the amount equal to the value of the Discount Voucher but not greater than the value of the purchases decreased by PLN 1. If the Client buys more than one piece in a single receipt, the total granted discount is divided proportionally for each item purchased.
Any refunded sum from the return of goods purchased in Retail Stores, made under these Regulations, may be transferred to the Solar Loyalty Card. In case the Client returns goods purchased with a Discount Voucher, the refunded sums will be returned proportionally, as in case of the purchase. The refunded sums remain valid indefinitely from the date of the refund, and restored Discount Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date it was restored.
In case of complaints relating to goods purchased using the Discount Voucher and recognized as cashback, the Programme Participant will receive a refund of the value of the Discount Voucher to the Solar Loyalty Card used for that purchase. The restored Discount Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date it was restored.
The Discount Voucher may temporarily be unredeemable in the absence of connection to the Solar information system.
Each Programme Participant may have only one account in the Programme. The points and rights associated with the Programme are assigned to one Participant and may not be transferred between accounts belonging to different Participants.
One account in the Online Store can only be associated with one Solar Loyalty Card. The Client's account in the Online Store can be combined with the Loyalty Card based on a common e-mail address.
The Programme Participant can check the transaction history and current status of his/her Solar Loyalty Card in Retail Stores and Outlets, by contacting the Solar Customer Service Department, in the Solar application or by visiting www.solar.com.pl.
In case of loss or damage of the Solar Loyalty Card, the Participant is invited to inform a Solar store employee or the Solar Customer Service Department. The Organizer is not liable for any damage resulting from the loss of the Solar Loyalty Card by the Participant, including the use of the Card by unauthorized persons.
The participation in the Programme may be terminated provided that the Organizer is informed in writing of this fact and receives a completed Loyalty Programme Cancellation Form available in Retail Stores or at www.solar.com.pl (customer account).
If the Participant decides not to share his/her personal data for their processing under the Loyalty Programme, it is equivalent to resignation from participation in the Programme.
The Participant's resignation from the Programme results in cancelling and losing all unused points.
Termination of participation in the Programme will take place within 7 working days from notifying the Organizer. The Participant will be informed about this fact by e-mail to the address given in the Solar Loyalty Programme Form.
§ 2. Mobile application for Loyalty Programme
1. The application works under the Solar Loyalty Program.
2. The application is owned by Solar Company SA, ul. Torowa 11, 61 - 315 Poznań.
3. Using the Application is possible on mobile devices that support one of the operating systems listed below:
Android 4.4 and later,
iOS version 10.0 and later.
4. For proper operation of the Application, it is necessary to update it regularly.
5. To use the Application, the User should:
Have an active Solar Loyalty Card and e-mail address,
Enter or scan the barcode of the Loyalty Card in the Application "Login" tab and enter the e-mail address assigned to the Card,
Have access to the Internet.
6. The Application enables:
Viewing the current status of the Card, including information on the collected points and allocated Discount Vouchers,
Viewing the purchase history.
7. Under the Loyalty Programme, the Application allows to collect points and redeem Discount Vouchers on the Loyalty Card in line with § 1 of these Regulations, by using the virtual Card displayed on the screen of the Client's smartphone or another mobile device.
8. The data necessary for the proper functioning of the Application are the active Card number and the Client's e-mail address.
9. The Application and services provided within the Application are free. Using the Application can generate a transfer of data to and from mobile networks. The cost of the said data transfer is charged to the Application User according to the tariffs applied by the mobile operator.
10. The User can at any time uninstall the Application (which will mean the termination of the contract for the provision of services using the Application electronically). Uninstalling the Application does not constitute a resignation from participation in the Solar Loyalty Program.
11. It is unacceptable to use the Application without the consent of the Solar Company SA in a different way than within the permitted usage.
12. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Organizer is not responsible for the failure or malfunction of the Application.
13. Solar Company SA reserves the right to reasonable withholding access to the Application, and the User will be informed no later than 7 days before the withdrawal.
§ 3. SOLAR GIFT CARD
Solar Gift Card is an electronic form of a voucher.
Solar Gift Card is not an electronic payment instrument, nor is an electronic payment card within the meaning of applicable law. The Gift Card may not be exchanged for cash.
Purchase and/or use of the Solar Gift Card is tantamount to the Client's acceptance of the provisions contained in these Regulations, which are available at the Client's request when purchasing/issuing Solar Gift Card in Retail Stores.
The Solar Gift Card can be purchased in all Retail Stores by means of payment accepted by Solar. Payment for the Gift Card may not be made with the help of another Gift Card.
Issuing the Gift Card does not constitute sales subject to tax on goods and services within the meaning of the relevant tax provisions (it is a voucher for various purposes). The Client, at the time of purchasing the Solar Gift Card, will receive a written receipt, which does not constitute a receipt or invoice, as the proof of payment.
The Card entitles to the purchase of goods offered in all Retail Stores and foreign Solar Franchise Stores.
The Solar Gift Card can be purchased for any amount, but not less than PLN 100.
The Solar Gift Card is activated in Retail Store at the time of its issuance. The Card is valid indefinitely from the date of purchase.
Refunded sums for the goods transferred to the Solar Gift Card are valid indefinitely from the date of the return.
The Solar Gift Card can be redeemed without restrictions until the amount on the Card is used in full. Confirmation, taking into account the balance on the Gift Card and all transactions made with the Card, will print a receipt issued by the Retail Store staff.
When purchasing with the Solar Gift Card, the cash balance on the Card is reduced by the value of the purchased product.
In a situation where the value of the purchased goods is higher than the current balance on the Solar Gift Card, the Client is obliged to pay the difference up to the full price for the said goods.
The Client has the right to check the card balance in any Retail Store.
The Solar Gift Card is a bearer document. The Card may not be replaced with a new one in the event of theft, loss or damage. The Cardholder is solely responsible for the safety and correct use of the Solar Gift Card.
The Seller may refuse to redeem the Solar Gift Card if:
- The Solar Gift Card is damaged and it is impossible to read the data stored on the Card,
- It is technically impossible to redeem the Solar Gift Card, in particular is it impossible to connect to the Solar computer system.
Any complaints related to the use of the Solar Gift Card can be submitted to Retail Stores. The complaints will be considered by Solar Company SA within 14 days from the date of being submitted.
The goods purchased using the Solar Gift Card are subject to the same rules as to their return, replacement or complaint as other goods.